Charles Manson’s Pen Pal Files Will in Court to Get the Body https://t.co/q9HbYgFDKd
— TMZ (@TMZ) November 28, 2017
psychodelic drugs after 2 years off clonazepam? « on: November 27, 2017, 08:18:32 pm »
It’s been almost 2 years since I last took a benzo. I feel pretty good. If I drink or smoke weed it sets me back, so I don’t do either. I eat well, exercise, meditate, do yoga. I take care of myself.
I’ve been wondering about psychodelic drugs and how they would affect my brain. I’m in a really good place right now, but theres some things in my life I’m having trouble reaching clarity on. I’m not the kinda person that would take psychodelics all the time or anything. More like once in a blue moon for the experience and the introspective reflection.
So I’m just wondering if anyone knows anything about how this would effect my brain. I’m still sensitive to gluten and marijuana and alcohol, so I’m wondering if it could screw up my brain, and if I’m better off not doing it.
the frito failure « on: November 23, 2017, 03:54:39 am »
After being terrified of my favorite delicious snack for the last 9 months i decided it was time that i try to eat my fritos honey bbq twists once more. I was hoping that i would no longer be sensitive and was going to post a success story about how i ate the fritos with no ill effects.
i proceeded to become extremely drowsy fall asleep for 6 or so hours and have nightmares and woke up feeling all confused.
No success story for me :S
Re: the frito failure « Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 04:02:21 am »
So sorry to hear that.
Re: the frito failure « Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 06:18:54 am »
We don’t have those here in the UK but I looked them up and read the ingredients and they contain Monosodium Glutamate.
https://www.fritolay.com/snacks/product-page/fritos/fritos-flavor-twists-honey-bbq-flavored-corn-chips click the nutritional facts one.
MSG isn’t good for you even if you’re in good health, it’s a known to spike withdrawal symptoms too.
Avoid foods containing MSG, it’s also a common ingredient in Chinese food as well.
Re: the frito failure « Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 07:34:27 pm »
urgh sorry to hear about this, unreal how sensitive we are
the frito failure is catchy though….
i think ill call my experience the “coffee catastrophe” …where a half cup of coffee kicked me into a massive wave, the effects of which im still feeling it seems like 2 months later
- In 2001, the American Religious Identification Survey (ARIS) reported that there were 55,000 adults in the United States who consider themselves Scientologists. A 2008 survey of American religious affiliations by the US Census Bureau estimated there to be 25,000 Americans identifying as Scientologists.
- The 2001 United Kingdom census contained a voluntary question on religion, to which approximately 48,000,000 chose to respond. Of those living in England and Wales who responded, a total of 1,781 said they were Scientologists.
- In 2001, Statistics Canada, the national census agency, reported a total of 1,525 Scientologists nationwide, up from 1,220 in 1991. In 2011 census the number of scientologist raised to 1,745.
- In 2005, the German Office for the Protection of the Constitution estimated a total of 5,000 – 6,000 Scientologists in that country, and mentioned a count of 12,000 according to Scientology Germany.
- In the 2006 New Zealand census, 357 people identified themselves as Scientologists, although a Church spokesperson estimated there were between 5,000 and 6,000 Scientologists in the country. Earlier census figures were 207 in the 1991 census, 219 in 1996, and 282 in 2001.
- In 2006, Australia’s national census recorded 2,507 Scientologists nationwide, up from 1,488 in 1996, and 2,032 in 2001. The 2011 census however found a decrease of 13.7 per cent from the 2006 census.
- In 2011 support for Scientology in Switzerland was said to have experience a steady decline from 3,000 registered members in 1990 to 1,000 members and the organization was said to be facing extinction in the country. A Church of Scientology spokeswoman rejected the figures insisting that the organization had 5,000 “passive and active members in Switzerland”.
- Benzo Buddies currently lists 39,257 members. In actuality, less than 1% of that figure are active members. A simple way to prove this is by checking who has posted, easy for any member to do (most members have posted once, or twice). Another way to prove this is by looking at any of the cult’s so-called benzo petitions – you will find most of them can barely manage 200 people (worldwide).
I'm 17 months out and not well now was doing great « on: November 22, 2017, 12:23:21 pm »
Hey everyone. I really need some help. Around 12 months off I was doing so well. From 12-17 months off that is. I never had a window where all my symptoms went away but they died down in intensity. Like almost a volume switch was slowly being turned down. Anyway guys, my main symptoms in this have always been paranoia, intrusive thoughts, fear, and can’t calm down feelings. Well anyways, my mind would always feel fear all the time and it would turn my thinking to things to actually be afraid of. I’m really obsessive and once my mind finds something to obsess in fear over I’m done for. The things I’m afraid of “could” actually happen, but the likely hood of these things happening
Is rare but my mind somehow tricks me into thinking that it will happen to me. It always has to do with being killed somehow or another. Right now I’m obsessing over the propane fireplace my parents have in the house. So I bought a carbon monoxide alarm to put into my room to help soothe the fear of “exploding” of someone leaves the gas on or fear of carbon monoxide poisoning. I even bought a gas alarm detector I have plugged into the wall where the fireplace is. I spent 60.00 on this stupid thing. My dad sleeps down near the fireplace because my parents aren’t together anymore since 2009. I don’t really trust my dad and ever since I was in tolerance withdrawal and cold turkeyed my
Paranoia has been focusing on my father and the person who is going to do things to hurt me. I guess I don’t trust him because of his anger issues and verbal abuse. So now my mind thinks my own father is going to turn on the gas while we are all sleeping and kill us all. Isn’t that so crazy to think? This just came out of the blue too, no threats were made it’s just my mind. Please guys please send me some encouragement to go on. I haven’t been sleeping much at all, I’m having total fear, intrusive thoughts, it’s like all the progress I made just went out the window. It really is sad.
A great many of these signature are anonymous…
Hysteria « on: November 22, 2017, 04:35:53 pm »
Does anyone or can anyone relate to a screaming type inner head feeling-not pain but just a wretched and painful crying…I get this almost daily and it’s straight from hell…I don’t know how anyone survives this-I feel so traumatized..have stopped eating much or drinking..really doubt my survival at almost 10 ms off