“It was even suggested that Valium should be added, like fluoride, to the drinking water. Together people would be blessed both with tranquility and strong teeth.” – Prof. Heather Ashton, December 2011
W-BAD – July 11th (Ashton’s birthday)
The date was designated (by whom?) in recognition of Ashton’s contributions to the anti-psychiatry / anti-doctor / conspiracy theory cause over so many decades – together with all of the help (encouraging them to waste years, sometimes decades, of their lives on useless tapers) she has given to so many people around the world. She treated less than 400 people but what the hell…
Participation can be as simple as:
- Telling any one person that July 11 is World Benzo Awareness Day (could be yourself if agoraphobic)
- Suing your doctor
- Sharing something on the Internet (the one activity the kooks are able to do no matter how bad their wave is)
- Donating $1000 dollars, or more, to Scientology or its front group CCHR
- Attacking a psychiatrist (or other doctor), nurse, office receptionist, family member of Big Pharma employee, total stranger, etc.
- Putting a pamphlet in someone’s letter box, handing one out, leaving one on a bus seat or something…
Avoid words like:
- Addicts, users, abusers, etc.
- Misuse, abuse, use, etc.
- Benzos (even this abbreviation has been bastardized in some media so need to be careful – BZ / BZD / BDZ are acceptable medical abbreviations)
- Hail Xenu