Positive Post: I am grateful for BB because . . . Are you too? If so, why? « on: May 16, 2019, 03:04:59 pm »
I am grateful for BenzoBuddies for so many reasons. Here are a few:
1. I have learned things about benzo tapering on BB that no doctor ever told me.
2. BB has helped me understand the Ashton Protocol better.
3. I learned the benefit of Daily Micro Tapering as opposed to cut and hold, which never worked for me.
4. Jim Hawk’s Benzo Tapering Application (at www.benzo.alwaysdata.net) has proved invaluable to me. Once I selected my taper rate (5%) and the Attenuated Phase, I simply printed out my 14 month tapering schedule. This made my life so much easier!
5. I have made Buddies through PM and we encourage each other. I am no longer alone!
6. I found Support Groups specific to me like the Daily Microtapering Support Group and the Under .125 Kolonopin Support Group. I even joined the Faith Based Support Group!
7. I read “What is happening in your brain” by Parker. I am therefore no longer afraid of my waves.
8. I now understand how to dry cut and to water titrate.
And so much more!
Are you also grateful for BenzoBuddies?
If so, why?