- Addiction Poems
Adi Da Archives – “Adi Da Samraj aka Da Free John aka Bubba Free John aka Franklin Jones was an American-born guru who claimed to be the First, Last, and Only perfectly enlightened Spiritual Adept that had ever appeared on Earth or will ever appear in the future.”
- admetus barclay‘s YouTube channel – the sordid life of Benzo Buddies member mbvv
All Party Parliamentary Group for Involuntary Tranquilliser Addiction (APPGITA) – His Lordship the Earl of Sandwich’s son was hooked on Valium and reportedly spent two years living in his closet. APPGITA is the Earl’s pet project.
- Ashton’s infamous Bridge Project speech (http://www.benzo.org.uk/chabradford.htm) – Ashton accuses Big Pharma of wanting to add Valium to the water supply, cue Twilight Zone theme.
shton Syndrome – The medical syndrome doesn’t exist but that didn’t stop the kooks from making it up.
Atha Jean – An anti-pharma nut’s rants: “Madness!!! Die Big Pharma!!” Wow.
- Bare-Faced Messiah – The True Story of L. Ron Hubbard
- BEAUTY IN THE BREAKDOWN – Cult hero Matt Samet’s wild story: “Over the years, I’ve shredded body and mind with poisons and palliatives, and sweated out the mess: benzos, booze, marijuana, muscle relaxants, opiates, antidepressants, mood stabilizers, antipsychotics, coffee, sugar, computer games, food, puke, shit, piss, blood.” He blames psychiatry for taking all of THAT? Matt needs to grow a pair and take some responsibility.
- Being sectioned (England and Wales) – Being sectioned means being admitted to hospital whether or not you agree to it. The legal authority for your admission to hospital comes from the Mental Health Act rather than from your consent. This is usually because you are unable or unwilling to consent.
Benzo Artists – Crazy art
Benzo Chat – “M59’s IP addresses have been banned, proxys [sic] have been banned and the site is not globally known.”
Benzo Detox Recovery – Benzo Buddies renegade Jana Hill’s site.
Benzo Exodus – The ‘cult lite’ monstrosity.
- Benzo Hysteria – Do you have it?
- benzo.org.uk (http://www.benzo.org.uk/index.htm) – Until he was exposed, Ray Nimmo had cartoons of Jewish medical pioneer Dr. Leo Sternbach being boiled in oil at his site. They’re gone now but Ray’s shrine to Asthon still stands.
Benzo Recovery – zoe123 aka offandrunning had delusions of starting a professional victim’s forum to compete with all the others
Benzo Withdrawal Help – Create your own healing garden.
Benzodiazepine & Psych Drug Withdrawal YouTube Video Group – Secret video group of professional victims.
- Benzodiazepine DANGERS – The danger here is that the people writing this garbage are not locked away in psychiatric wards.
Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Syndrome: The Blog – (Benzo Exodus 2.0)
benzowithdrawal.com – Our first victory against the cult.
- benzowithdrawal.org – (Benzo Exodus 3.0)
- Beware of the God – Adi Da Samraj has been called the pitbull of gurus. Site mascot Flick Rahke worships him.
- Beyond Meds – Gaia worship + acid flashbacks = FUN
- Bloom in Wellness – Pretty flowers, useless slogans
- Church of Satan
- Church of Scientology
CIPRO IS POISON! – The lunatic that runs this site attacks people with cancer because he feels a reaction to an antibiotic compares to cancer.
- Darrin Rittenhouse Charity Donations – RIP
- Diazepam – the wonder drug
Dr. Google – Better than Ashton.
- Dr. Stephen Wiseman takes on Dr. Thomas Szasz and Scientology’s Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR)
- End Psychiatry – A pro-Scientology Facebook page, run by a man who calls RNs “quack fucking bitches.”
- Famous Scientologists – Did you know Charles Manson was once a Scientologist? So was Flick. Seriously.
- Fear of Butter – When the Glorious Leader was questioned about fear of butter he claimed the “butter stuff” was at the benzowithdrawal.com not Benzo Buddies (The Leader always managed to get a dig in at Bressler). Turns out our fearless Leader is scared of mayonnaise. Not joking.
- Find out if someone you know is a Scientologist
- First Room Theatre Guild – Flicko the Sicko’s Adi Da Samraj cult friends.
- GoFundMe Is a Great Way to Scam People
Hope in My Heart – RIP
- How Everyone Became Depressed – Dr. Edward Shorter’s excellent blog
- Hypochondriac Heaven – Every benzo forum on Earth.
- Inside The Church of Scientology: An Exclusive Interview with L. Ron Hubbard, Jr. – 1983 Penthouse interview with L. Ron Hubbard’s son
- Lader-Ashton Syndrome – The medical syndrome doesn’t exist but that didn’t stop the kooks from making it up (previously called Ashton Syndrome).
- Lermanet.com – Exposing the con
- List of Phobias – Dr. Google and this list = panic in the streets!
- Mad in America – A slick and sassy defense of lunacy.
Mad in Vermont – “A month before the 6 month qualifying period was up, the Hardwick police busted me for plants they saw in my window. They confiscated an old woman’s homegrown medicine.”
- Manson Girls
- MAPS – pro-LSD, pro-tripping alternative to Big Pharma’s evil paradigm #lol
- Mayo Clinic – Hospitals to cult members are like garlic to vampires.
Mental Illness Debunked – Another pro-Scientology nest of snakes.
- Mind Control in Twenty Minutes
- My Billion Year Contract – Hmm.
- NIH | National Institute of Drug Abuse
- No Longer Lonely – A dating service for people struggling with mental illness.
- Occupy Psychiatry (renamed Network Against Psychiatric Assault) – Terrorist organization?
- Operation Clambake Message Board – “This message board was created to offer a friendly and safe place to meet others and discuss subjects related to the Church of Scientology.”
- Phobias – 🙂
- Point of Return – Is Alesandra a Scientologist?
Professional Victims Petition – Pathetic.
Protracted Withdrawal From Benzodiazepine(s)
- Psychology Today
- PsychSearch.net – Scientology front group
- Rahke’s Ramblings – The collected wisdom of site mascot Flick Rahke. He’s one of the reasons this site exists.
- Recipes for Benzo People – It sounds like something out of Invasion of the Body Snatchers doesn’t it? This is Hope-Fiend’s idiocy – he once remarked he looked pregnant having ballooned out to 260 lbs.
- Recovery Road -Uh huh
RX Benzos – more scammers?
- Scientologists Online – Church of Scientology database of 16,000 known Scientologists
- Scientology Critical Information Directory
- Scientology Cult
- Scientology Front Groups 1
- Scientology Front Groups 2
- Scientology glossary – The A-Z of kooks
- Scientology Lies
- Scientology v. Armstrong – Scientology’s long war on SP Gerry Armstrong
SSRI Stories – That’s what they are: stories.
- Suppressive Person Defense League – Dedicated to the defense of Scientology’s victims
The Benzodiazepine Project – Formerly called the Benzodiazepine Wall of Pain, this demented new project is just like the old project: obsessed with spewing hatred at doctors and other medical professionals while wallowing in a false sense of victimization. If you listen to the deranged idiots who post here you will become a victim too. Run.
The Benzodiazepine Wall of Pain – see above
- The Cult Test
- The Faces of Benzo Withdrawal – more trash
- The Fluoroquinolone Wall of Pain – A site that attacks antibiotics and praises psychosis.
- The Phobia List
- The Quackometer
- The Skeptic Society
- The Truth About Scientology
- The Underground Bunker
- Top 10 Notable Residents of Broadmoor Hospital (formerly Broadmoor Criminal Lunatic Asylum) – Moran?
- What is the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR)?
- What You Didn’t Know About Scientology
- Xanax is the most popular anti-anxiety drug in America – “Just knowing they’re there makes me feel better.”