I regret finding the truth
« on: September 12, 2020, 03:36:53 am »
I regret finding out the truth about benzos and finding BB. It dint help me one bit. I would have been medicated All this time and maybe It wouldn’t have been such a horror show. Maybe I could have at least finished collage.
I was so scared of doctors but by trying to do this my self I failed failed failed.
I just can’t believe this is it, idk how I got wrapped up in this garbage, my life was just starting, I was just starting to find myself. And now it’s all gone.
I should have joined the army, I would have rather gone out with some honor, instead of this stupid bull.
I would go now in a heart beat but there’s no way in hell I’d get though basic training.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 03:37:46 pm by [Buddie] »
« on: May 15, 2018, 05:29:16 am »
This is directed towards the girls but I suppose it could happen to men too.
I have had tender breasts for some time now and wondered if I should get this checked out or if it is something that resolves spontaneously. Have been really fatigued, and hot flashes.
Best to all.
Please people consider how you respond to others
« on: July 26, 2017, 05:27:46 pm »
I put some post up the other day as I was hopeful that I might find a therapist at McLean’s Hospital. However some found it a purpose to rail against doctors and everything else. I would like to ask you that if somebody is new to please take a more gentle attitude hair is how I feel today
Thank you for everybody who bashed this thread. I came on this board for help and I really thought that my post was benign.
I was attacked or I should say my post was attacked very viciously and it sent me into a conflict which really helped to worsen my withdrawal. I am already all alone people should really consider what they are saying to somebody especially if they are new to this board. I am in a headlong depression and am extremely alone I didn’t need this.
Benzo Buddies is actively looking for members to invite onto the team to help out and return the forum to normal functioning.
- Must be willing to throw morality, truth, sanity and reason out the window
- Has to be able to ban anyone who dares question the Supreme Leader (Colin)
- Willing to put in long hours being abusing, and be abused by, mentally ill drug addicts
- Must be delusional
- Can be on drugs (legal or ?)
- Has to have superiority complex
- Can be bipolar or completely psychotic
- Desire to be brainwashed a plus
- “Mad Gift” skills a plus (check with the Icarus Project or see schizophrenia or lunacy in dictionary)
- Willing to sign one billion year labor contract
- Unnatural obsession with Tom Jones
- Fear of butter a plus
- Believes insanity is a virtue
- Willing to cover up cult suicides
- Eager to see mentally ill drug addicts cut and suffer tapers for years off of minute amounts of benzodiazepines
- Does not use MSG or fluoride! Eats only free range chickens and organic foods!
- MUST HATE DOCTORS (ESPECIALLY LEO STERNBACH)
- Past experience with psychedelics a boon
- Must be full of self-pity (the more the better)
- Blames psychiatry for drug addiction
- Willing to target families of those who challenge the Supreme Leader
- 200+ hours of listening to Bliss Johns’ voice in the dark curled in a fetal position is a prerequisite for job candidates
- Must memorize Ashton Manual and Benzo Buddies Forum User Manual (FUM)
- Willing to wear Tin Foil Hat Benzo Buddies Uniform©
- Worship of Ashton, Breggin, Whitaker, Nimmo, Lader, Gianna, Frederick, Satan, Oprah, Dr. Drew, Moran, Manson, Xenu, Hope1962 a must
- Must be willing to sell soul (this one is a deal breaker)
- Willing to submit to mind control experiments
- Possessed by Satan
- Ability to lie a must (sociopathic tendencies and willingness to stab friends in the back repeatedly earns extra-points)
- Prior experience running benzo forums will gets ideal candidate to “top of the heap”
- Untreated OCD a plus
- Willing to hand out dangerous medical advice to total strangers based on nothing more than reading a few paragraphs online
- 5150 experience not necessary but adds points for right person
Candidates are encouraged to submit their resume by contacting Colin or Hope1962 through the PM system or the Help Desk. Include ‘pound of flesh’ for consideration. Totally anonymous.