Scientology have funded CCHR who spread absolute truth about violent psychiatry all over the globe. The rational thought is that Scientology is a force for good and the bad feel the force #EndTheStigmaAgainstCCHR
— End Psychiatry (@EndPsychiatry) January 22, 2018
- In 2001, the American Religious Identification Survey (ARIS) reported that there were 55,000 adults in the United States who consider themselves Scientologists. A 2008 survey of American religious affiliations by the US Census Bureau estimated there to be 25,000 Americans identifying as Scientologists.
- The 2001 United Kingdom census contained a voluntary question on religion, to which approximately 48,000,000 chose to respond. Of those living in England and Wales who responded, a total of 1,781 said they were Scientologists.
- In 2001, Statistics Canada, the national census agency, reported a total of 1,525 Scientologists nationwide, up from 1,220 in 1991. In 2011 census the number of scientologist raised to 1,745.
- In 2005, the German Office for the Protection of the Constitution estimated a total of 5,000 – 6,000 Scientologists in that country, and mentioned a count of 12,000 according to Scientology Germany.
- In the 2006 New Zealand census, 357 people identified themselves as Scientologists, although a Church spokesperson estimated there were between 5,000 and 6,000 Scientologists in the country. Earlier census figures were 207 in the 1991 census, 219 in 1996, and 282 in 2001.
- In 2006, Australia’s national census recorded 2,507 Scientologists nationwide, up from 1,488 in 1996, and 2,032 in 2001. The 2011 census however found a decrease of 13.7 per cent from the 2006 census.
- In 2011 support for Scientology in Switzerland was said to have experience a steady decline from 3,000 registered members in 1990 to 1,000 members and the organization was said to be facing extinction in the country. A Church of Scientology spokeswoman rejected the figures insisting that the organization had 5,000 “passive and active members in Switzerland”.
- Benzo Buddies currently lists 39,257 members. In actuality, less than 1% of that figure are active members. A simple way to prove this is by checking who has posted, easy for any member to do (most members have posted once, or twice). Another way to prove this is by looking at any of the cult’s so-called benzo petitions – you will find most of them can barely manage 200 people (worldwide).
“By the way, stringing psychiatrists up is a phrase implying death penalty after arrests are made for psychiatric torture. The opcat will be ratified december and my team will begin making citizens arrests upon those involved in the application of psychiatric torture. Deal with it.”
The Wisdom of Tom Cruise « on: November 05, 2017, 05:17:16 pm »
Often think of the 2005 interview with Matt Lauer and Tom Cruise and how right Cruise was.
My draw-ring for today:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 05:25:19 pm by [Buddie] »
Re: The Wisdom of Tom Cruise « Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 06:05:01 pm »
It’s haunting now to look back and know that he was right…about these poisons. Great artwork!