Positive Post: I am grateful for BB because . . . Are you too? If so, why?
« on: May 16, 2019, 03:04:59 pm »
I am grateful for BenzoBuddies for so many reasons. Here are a few:
1. I have learned things about benzo tapering on BB that no doctor ever told me.
2. BB has helped me understand the Ashton Protocol better.
3. I learned the benefit of Daily Micro Tapering as opposed to cut and hold, which never worked for me.
4. Jim Hawk’s Benzo Tapering Application (at www.benzo.alwaysdata.net) has proved invaluable to me. Once I selected my taper rate (5%) and the Attenuated Phase, I simply printed out my 14 month tapering schedule. This made my life so much easier!
5. I have made Buddies through PM and we encourage each other. I am no longer alone!
6. I found Support Groups specific to me like the Daily Microtapering Support Group and the Under .125 Kolonopin Support Group. I even joined the Faith Based Support Group!
7. I read “What is happening in your brain” by Parker. I am therefore no longer afraid of my waves.
8. I now understand how to dry cut and to water titrate.
And so much more!
Are you also grateful for BenzoBuddies?
If so, why?
Need help. I reinstated 2 weeks ago after 6 mos free
« on: November 18, 2017, 06:53:05 pm »
I know I screwed up. I was on Ativan for 23 years. I didn’t taper correctly for over a year and was always sick. I jumped may 2017. I have been extremely ill ever since. In October 2017 I was getting much worse. I’ve lost 25 lbs, constant nausea vomiting anxiety and no sleep. Internal tremors were nonstop. I went back to the dr and he immediately put me back on Ativan. It’s been 2 weeks. It’s not helping much unless I take at least 3 mg daily. He doesn’t seem to care and I don’t know where to turn. I want to stop taking it and do a proper taper. I don’t know where to turn. Any advice would be appreciated. I am also on 900 mg of neurotin for past 2 years for fibromyalgia
Benzo Buddies is actively looking for members to invite onto the team to help out and return the forum to normal functioning.
- Must be willing to throw morality, truth, sanity and reason out the window
- Has to be able to ban anyone who dares question the Supreme Leader (Colin)
- Willing to put in long hours being abusing, and be abused by, mentally ill drug addicts
- Must be delusional
- Can be on drugs (legal or ?)
- Has to have superiority complex
- Can be bipolar or completely psychotic
- Desire to be brainwashed a plus
- “Mad Gift” skills a plus (check with the Icarus Project or see schizophrenia or lunacy in dictionary)
- Willing to sign one billion year labor contract
- Unnatural obsession with Tom Jones
- Fear of butter a plus
- Believes insanity is a virtue
- Willing to cover up cult suicides
- Eager to see mentally ill drug addicts cut and suffer tapers for years off of minute amounts of benzodiazepines
- Does not use MSG or fluoride! Eats only free range chickens and organic foods!
- MUST HATE DOCTORS (ESPECIALLY LEO STERNBACH)
- Past experience with psychedelics a boon
- Must be full of self-pity (the more the better)
- Blames psychiatry for drug addiction
- Willing to target families of those who challenge the Supreme Leader
- 200+ hours of listening to Bliss Johns’ voice in the dark curled in a fetal position is a prerequisite for job candidates
- Must memorize Ashton Manual and Benzo Buddies Forum User Manual (FUM)
- Willing to wear Tin Foil Hat Benzo Buddies Uniform©
- Worship of Ashton, Breggin, Whitaker, Nimmo, Lader, Gianna, Frederick, Satan, Oprah, Dr. Drew, Moran, Manson, Xenu, Hope1962 a must
- Must be willing to sell soul (this one is a deal breaker)
- Willing to submit to mind control experiments
- Possessed by Satan
- Ability to lie a must (sociopathic tendencies and willingness to stab friends in the back repeatedly earns extra-points)
- Prior experience running benzo forums will gets ideal candidate to “top of the heap”
- Untreated OCD a plus
- Willing to hand out dangerous medical advice to total strangers based on nothing more than reading a few paragraphs online
- 5150 experience not necessary but adds points for right person
Candidates are encouraged to submit their resume by contacting Colin or Hope1962 through the PM system or the Help Desk. Include ‘pound of flesh’ for consideration. Totally anonymous.