- Grammy winning singer-songwriter, Stevie Nicks snorted so much cocaine and became so addicted to the drug that she had to be shadowed to keep from falling off stage when performing and needed to have someone tuck her into bed at night
- The Queen of Rock and Roll in the 1970s and 1980s not only had a huge hole in her nose from the cocaine, but she was warned of the imminent possibility of a brain hemorrhage if she kept up her high level of consumption
- But it was the shocking rumors that she had reverted to using the devil’s dandruff in her vagina and rectum for the ultimate high that was the eventual motivation for her to go into rehab in 1986 at the Betty Ford addiction treatment center in Minnesota
- The Fleetwood Mac singer admitted: “You could put a big gold ring through my septum. It affected my eyes, my sinuses. It was a lot of fun for a long time because we didn’t know it was bad. But eventually it gets hold of you, and all you can think about is where your next line is coming from”
- “All of us were drug addicts. But there was a point where I was the worst drug addict. I was a girl, I was fragile, and I was doing a lot of coke and I was in danger of brain damage,” she told author Stephen Davis for his upcoming book, Gold Dust Woman: The Biography of Stevie Nicks
Major setback to hell. « on: October 08, 2016, 09:03:51 pm »
I’ve just done the most stupid thing. I’ve been pretty stable on 5mg Lorazepam for 3 weeks now.
I was just about to take my 5mg and accidentally found a supply of Valium that my partner was hiding from me. I’ve had some bad news today and my anxiety/stress has been off the scale all day.
I was like a child in a sweet shop and just couldn’t help myself. I took my 5mg Lorazepam and 10x 5mg Valium. This adds up to 90mg benzo if I’m not mistaken.
My question is will this reset my taper/tolerance and will I have to start again. Will I go through a withdrawal process again until I stabilise.
I’m so mad at myself right now if I didn’t have family to worry about I would hang myself tonight.
Beer Setback « on: March 30, 2016, 12:16:47 pm »
So I had 1 beer for Dyngus Day this week. Within two hours I got a horrible headache and felt like craip. I didn’t sleep well that night as well as last night too. Have I ruined my ability to sleep. I used to be able to fall asleep..mind you I would wake up a few times, but at least I could fall back asleep. It feels like I’m back in acute with the type of sleep I’ve had these past few nights.
Have I ruined everything that I’ve worked for with one beer? Can beer really trigger such horrible insomnia? Or could it just be a wave that I’m experiencing? I’m 4 months and 1 week out. Thanks so much for your help!
18 month off, a simple fruit juce put me down « on: January 14, 2016, 06:19:42 pm »
here we are, 18 month after, a simple glass of fruit juce and my symptoms raves up realy bad i feel anxious and hyperactiv and fainting because it’s too much sugar in my blood too quick and my CNS cant deal with it
what the point to hang in there at this point ?
body is just completly ruined from this poison, adrnenal HPa axis, CNS, all my body is just completly ruined
Might probably reinstate if nothing change this month, just debilating life and symptoms dont know what the point to suffer like this if reinstatement and updose stabilise me and permit me to have something wich is like a “life”
Will not deal with this hell anymore month, nothing change after 18 month it will not at 2 years so what the point ?
i have to wait for improvement for 3-4 years ? Nop i will not, dont have any faith or power anymore to hang on for this long
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 06:24:57 pm by [Buddie] »
I have everything: grades, looks, connections. What do you think is wrong with me? « on: January 02, 2016, 07:46:25 am »
I’m blessed with so much yet can’t seem to get my act together, it’s a shame.
– No motivation…
– addictive personality, tendencies to binge on things then abstain wether it be food, or a video game, or the monopoly game at McDonald’s
– I have girls throwing themselves at me but don’t pursue
– I’m on 200mg Zoloft
– I use drugs all the time, even though I’ve been getting cleaner and cleaner since getting arrested
– it runs in the family my cousin just died from overdose and my in uncle just got out of ICU for alcoholism
– sketchy behavior