Thank God no one, outside their cult echo chamber, will ever take these doctor-bashing lunatics seriously.
Unlearning the lies benzos told me « on: March 09, 2017, 03:06:43 pm »
As you can see, I am tapering from Ativan, directly. I dose only once a day, which produces interdose withdrawals. It’s not easy, but none of it is for any of us. It’s not just me. I cut last night, and today is terrible. Chest pain and palps. Anxiety. Anyway, this morning I am deciding to try to unlearn everything that Ativan has taught my body…here are some lies that Ativan taught my body…
1. You can’t handle your anxiety or insomnia. You need me.
2. What, you are going to go off me, gonna cut me out of your life slowly? No, you need more of me!
3. See, you can’t sleep without me. Here you are cutting me out of your life. You need more of me, not less. And I will fight you to prove it.
4. You are so sick: your tummy hurts, your head hurts. You need me. Just don’t cut me out. I will make you feel better.
5. See, you are cutting me out of your life, and your anxiety is worse. And you aren’t going to get better until you add me back into your life.
6. Oh, your chest hurts? Your heart is racing? Feel those occasional thumps, all me baby! Let me in and it will feel better!
7. Tinnitus, hmm. I will make you forget about it. It won’t exist.
8. Honey, I see your tears and hear your failure. You’re a failure because of me. Let’s start all over. Those tears and fails will go away.
9. Your body isn’t dependent on me. I only hurt you now because you are pushing me away instead of adding me to your life.
10. Life as you know is changing. You have lost interest in everything and it’s not my fault. You chose to give me up.
11. I am not the cause of you losing joy in your life. You miss the little moments. If you would take me back and add more of me in your life will be normal.
12. You know because you are cutting me out of your life, you are a failure. Yes, you are. You failed because you were too dumb to know what I could do to you. You chose to take me in. Now look at you, a shell of yourself, and a failure.
13. You think you are smart don’t you? Cutting me out slowly…I will create a hell that you have never experienced. You will never let me go. You will beg for me back. You wait and see.
What about you?! how has your benzo lied to you? Feel free to add. I know as I taper more, I will!
Seems Dr. Joseph McCabe is not very happy on being included in a cult list of doctors who worship Ashton. What a shame for the kooks. (Incidentally, I’ve contacted every doctor on Tony Pirog’s benzo wise list. Happy tapering.)
Stevie Nicks: ‘I was the worst drug addict’
- Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks was so addicted to cocaine, alcohol and Quaaludes she blacked out and nearly overdosed repeatedly
- She wore gold and turquoise bottle inlaid with diamonds around her neck so she was never without coke
- To avoid body searches by customs in Europe, they hired Hitler’s private rail car complete with the elderly attendant who served the Fuhrer
Before Stevie Nicks checked herself into rehab in 1986, she had snorted so much cocaine it tore a hole through her nose. She bought $1 million worth of cocaine and it burned a hole in her nose the size of a dime. Rumors spread that she had to have the drug blown up her derriere by an assistant.
“All of us were drug addicts,” the 66-year-old rock icon admitted to Rolling Stone. “There was no way to get off the white horse and I didn’t want to,” Nicks said.
Some poster girl for Ashton’s Church of Benzos huh?
Their offices have been provided screenshots, links to doctor-bashing comments and sites, names and addresses of the more rabid zealots among them (ones that have personally threatened doctors etc.). For years, the pro-Scientology cult has called doctors foul names, harassed, and threatened them. In some cases, I was able to talk to the doctor(s) in question. They were very appreciative!
I wish we could bring these f*ckers down « on: October 12, 2016, 01:19:25 pm »
Disclaimer: I am sorry, this thread won’t be very positive.
I am almost at the end of my taper and I am getting angrier at, especially my ‘doctors/psychiatrists’ (but also on my pharmacy and the manufacturer) by the day. They took at least 10 years of my life and there is nothing we can do nor do I feel that they can do anything to repair this.
However, when I do feel better and have more energy I will definitely try to sue all of them. They should have told me about the potential of addiction and what it can do long-term. Also, when I started this all this stuff wasn’t mentioned in the leaflet. Also, I don’t understand why my pharmacy didn’t warn me, they should never have given me dosages for such long periods.
I do have the problem however that most-likely it has been too long ago that the first psychiatrist gave me this benzo and secondly that I’m located in The Netherlands where my chances of receiving more then a miserable €1000 for this would be close to none. I don’t care too much about money, but I couldn’t finish my college study because of this.
I want to sue these f*ckers even if my chances of winning are close to none and even if this is very negative, I want to let them know what they have done.
About 150 people from across Massachusetts marched outside The Boston Globe on Monday to protest a Spotlight series on the dismantling of the state’s mental health system and the sometimes tragic consequences.
Waving placards and chanting slogans, protesters said that the multipart series — titled “The Desperate and the Dead” — has contributed to the impression that mental illness is often linked to violence
“Most mentally ill people are not violent people,” said Sarah Ahern, a 44-year-old woman from Greenfield who said she has suffered from posttraumatic stress disorder, anxiety, and depression.
Twelve people were arrested on trespassing charges, police said. Globe security said the protesters sat down, blocked the front entrance, and refused to leave.
The Globe has published two installments of the ongoing series since June.
Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/World Benzodiazepine Awareness Day