5 days out... superior stupidity
« on: January 19, 2018, 07:46:48 pm »
I am entering day 5, again, if you check my signature last time
I had 5 days I was running to the hospital and ended up 6 days in a psych unit.. put back on a rapid taper, 3 days, I feel the same symptoms coming on, cognitive impairement,
Confusion, brain zaps, head pressure, burning skin, twitching fingers… I am and will ride this out.. not going to the hospital again so maybe I know what to expect, the part that scares me the most are the mild hallucinations I experienced last time…
I will not dwell on it…
Just ride it out…
Re: 5 days out... superior stupidity
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 12:16:37 am »
How are you doing since being released from the psych ward? Did they help you? I was in the psych was Aug, Sept, Oct, and November. I’m pretty much like you-don’t want to go back so I’m riding it out at home. My newest crappy symptom is chest pain and racing heartbeat. I hope you feel better soon!
“according to her son, John, she is in failing health and probably won’t survive..she is now 88 years old…she deserves a sainthood..”
Screaming out in mental agony
« on: May 13, 2017, 10:54:21 pm »
I don’t know what happened to me today but the mental tension got so much, I just screamed in agony, begging God to take me…I just cried hysterically pleading for relief and release from this horrible, painful agony….Need help but there’s no help
Why is Ashton the holy grail of taper methods in the UK......
« on: August 25, 2016, 11:26:11 pm »
….yet not embraced by US doctors when tapering patients off benzo’s? I am so curious about this and am new here. I’m all ears!
“It was even suggested that Valium should be added, like fluoride, to the drinking water. Together people would be blessed both with tranquility and strong teeth.” – Prof. Heather Ashton, December 2011
W-BAD – July 11th (Ashton’s birthday)
The date was designated (by whom?) in recognition of Ashton’s contributions to the anti-psychiatry / anti-doctor / conspiracy theory cause over so many decades – together with all of the help (encouraging them to waste years, sometimes decades, of their lives on useless tapers) she has given to so many people around the world. She treated less than 400 people but what the hell…
Participation can be as simple as:
- Telling any one person that July 11 is World Benzo Awareness Day (could be yourself if agoraphobic)
- Suing your doctor
- Sharing something on the Internet (the one activity the kooks are able to do no matter how bad their wave is)
- Donating $1000 dollars, or more, to Scientology or its front group CCHR
- Attacking a psychiatrist (or other doctor), nurse, office receptionist, family member of Big Pharma employee, total stranger, etc.
- Putting a pamphlet in someone’s letter box, handing one out, leaving one on a bus seat or something…
Avoid words like:
- Addicts, users, abusers, etc.
- Misuse, abuse, use, etc.
- Benzos (even this abbreviation has been bastardized in some media so need to be careful – BZ / BZD / BDZ are acceptable medical abbreviations)
- Hail Xenu